Ginseng Anti-Aging Mask
Originating from the herbal medicine wisdom of the Chinese accumulated over 5,000 years in the Eastern Culture, precious red ginseng extract is rich in saponin, vitamin B and Ginseng saponin that can nourish and rejuvenate and maintain the moisture of the skin.
- Remove the protecting film and gently apply mask on to clean face.
- You can separate any of the perforated lines, and overlap the pieces to adjust the mask to the size and shape of your face.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, then remove and discard.
- Gently pat the residual serum into your skin.
- Finish your routine as usual.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Aquilaria Agallocha Stem Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa (Saxifrang) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Sodium Citrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Allantoin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Xantham Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Beta Glucan, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate