Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Energy Biocellulose Mask
Triple Hyaluronic Acid: large, medium and small molecule hyaluronic acids combined together. This forms a moisture layer on the epidermis to help maintain skin elasticity, and penetrate the skin to achieve a long-lasting hydration and skin softening effect.
- Remove the white pearlised protecting film.
- With the blue woven fabric facing outward, gently apply the mask to your face.
- Remove the blue woven fabric.
- Adjust the mask to the contours of your face.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, then remove and discard.
- Gently pat the residual serum into your skin.
- Finish your routine as usual.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide 1 Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, , Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, , Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Sodium Citrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Beta-Glucan, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Acetate,Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.