Orchid Whitening Hydromask
Moon orchid is an internationally renowned orchid grown in Taiwan. This elegant, colorful flower is the most precious species among tropical orchids. It is best-known as “the queen of orchids” with a brightening, whitening and soothing effect. Addition of Trehalose, hyaluronic acid and Aloe Vera provide long-lasting hydration, and is soothing to the skin.
- Remove the protecting film and gently apply mask on to clean face.
- You can separate any of the perforated lines, and overlap the pieces to adjust the mask to the size and shape of your face.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, then remove and discard.
- Gently pat the residual serum into your skin.
- Finish your routine as usual.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Mannitol, Sodium Citrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Acetate